You've Gotta Try Our Easy White Cupcake Recipe
Sometimes you just want to kick back and simplify. You know what I'm talking about...just sitting back with your feet on the coffee table, not a care in the world...maybe a good book by your side and a steaming cup of coffee next to it.
And just to sweeten the pot....add a little white cupcake to the picture and you've got quite the fantasy going on!
Our recipe is just the one to turn this fantasy into reality...and it's so easy.
As always, let us know how this white cupcake recipe worked out for you or if you'd like one of your favorite recipes featured on our site, please drop us a line!
Crazy About Cupcakes?
White Cupcake RecipeIngredients:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2/3 cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and line your cupcake tin with paper or foil liners .
2. Cream the butter and sugar together.
3. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
4. Stir in the vanilla extract.
5. Sift together the dry ingredients and add to the butter mixture one third at a time, alternating with the milk.
6. Pour into the prepared cupcake pan and bake for 18 to 24 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
7. Makes 12 cupcakes..
It's a Piece of Cake!
Welcome To My Site!
All the recipes here are free and I hope you enjoy them.
As you can see from my picture, I recently finished grad school. Needless to say I'm up to my eyeballs in debt! I needed a way to pay back my student loans and found one through Sitesell!
This little website earns enough money each month to pay back my loans (with some extra $$$ left over for me!) So whether you're a recent grad like me, a student, or just in need of some extra income let SiteSell help you build a web business.
| Chocolate Cakes | Coffee Cakes | Cheesecakes | Cupcakes |
| Template Design | Logo Design |
2009. easy-cake-recipes.com All Rights Reserved
Return to top