Strawberry Cheesecake Recipes from a Philly Ad
This is just one of many strawberry cheesecake recipes I found in an ad for Philadelphia Cream Cheese. Sometimes something good comes to us quite unexpectedly. I was browsing through one of my favorite magazines when...BAM! I'm staring at this delicious looking cheesecake. And it was an advertisement...go figure.
Strawberry Cheesecake Recipes are a breeze to make, but don't count on any leftovers...this cheesecake rocks!
And now just a word about the amazing photo that spruces up this Strawberry Cheesecake Recipes entry. Gayla is the photographer/baker and we want to thank her for her permission to use it here on our site. Just click on the link and treat yourselves to a virtual photo exhibit that is out of this world. Kudos to you, Gayla...and thanks again!
Now let's get baking!!!
- 1 cup Graham Cracker crumbs
- 1 cup + 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 5 (8-ounce) packages of Philadelphia Brand Cream Cheese
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup strawberry jam
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F
- Mix Graham Cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons of sugar and the butter. Press into a 13x9-inch baking pan. Bake for 10 minutes
- Beat the cream cheese with one cup sugar, flour and vanilla until blended. Add the sour cream and mix well.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, and mix at low speed.
- Pour over the crust.
- Gently drop the jam by small spoonfuls over the top of the batter. Cut through the batter several times with a knife for a marbled effect
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the center is almost set.
- Cool then refrigerate for at least 4 hours, then serve!
Some important things to always keep in mind when you're baking key lime cheesecakes:
1) all your ingredients should be at room temperature!
2) combine everything on low or medium speed (do not over mix)!
3) a water bath keeps the filling uncurdled
4) running the tip of a sharp knife around the top edge right after baking, plus cooling to room temperature before refrigerating is supposed to keep it from cracking.
5) If you follow these tips I guarantee that they'll work!
It's a Piece of Cake!
Welcome To My Site!
All the recipes here are free and I hope you enjoy them.
As you can see from my picture, I recently finished grad school. Needless to say I'm up to my eyeballs in debt! I needed a way to pay back my student loans and found one through Sitesell!
This little website earns enough money each month to pay back my loans (with some extra $$$ left over for me!) So whether you're a recent grad like me, a student, or just in need of some extra income let SiteSell help you build a web business.
| Chocolate Cakes | Coffee Cakes | Cheesecakes | Cupcakes |
| Template Design | Logo Design |
2009. easy-cake-recipes.com All Rights Reserved
Return to top