A Simple Chocolate Cake
Sometimes you just want to bake a simple chocolate cake...and what could be easier than this recipe! Look no further than your kitchen pantry for the majority of our ingredients. Yep, that's right....we're starting off with a cake mix and some boxed instant pudding. Toss in some chocolate chips and you've got yourself a great cake!
If you've never baked a cake mix before...what are you waiting for? This recipe is a keeper and great if you're in a time crunch. Let us know what you think of this recipe or share your version with us by clicking here.
A Simple Chocolate Cake RecipeIngredients:
- 1 package devil's food cake mix
- 1 (3.9-ounce) package of instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoons butter (for the glaze)
- 1 cup simesweet chocolate chips (for the glaze)
1. Preheat oven to 350° F (180° C). Grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, milk, oil, water and eggs. Beat for four minutes, then add 2 cups of chocolate chips.
3. Pour the cake batter into the prepared pan and place in the oven. Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until a toothipick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Cool 10 mintes in the pan, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
4. To Make the Glaze--Melt the butter and 1 cup of chocolate chips in a double boiler or microwave oven. Stir until smooth and drizzle over cake.
It's a Piece of Cake!
Welcome To My Site!
All the recipes here are free and I hope you enjoy them.
As you can see from my picture, I recently finished grad school. Needless to say I'm up to my eyeballs in debt! I needed a way to pay back my student loans and found one through Sitesell!
This little website earns enough money each month to pay back my loans (with some extra $$$ left over for me!) So whether you're a recent grad like me, a student, or just in need of some extra income let SiteSell help you build a web business.
| Chocolate Cakes | Coffee Cakes | Cheesecakes | Cupcakes |
| Template Design | Logo Design |
2009. easy-cake-recipes.com All Rights Reserved
Return to top