Easy Lime Cheesecake Recipes
Tired of the same old... same old? Try one of our Lime Cheesecake Recipes for a change of pace. I'm baking one now as we speak...
When you try this recipe, take a minute and let us know how it turned out!
Thanks go out to Crystal for sharing her photo of the Lime Cheesecake she baked a few years back. You can view more of Crystal's photos by clicking here!
- 1 1/2 cups finely ground graham cracker crumbs
- 2 T white sugar
- 6 T unsalted butter, melted
- 3 ( 8-ounce) packages of softened cream cheese
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 T all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup key lime juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Instructions:For the crust:
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs and 2 tablespoons of sugar in a bowl.
- Add the melted butter and blend until the crumbs are wet.
- Pat this mixture into a lightly greased 10-inch springform pan.
- Bake the crust in a preheated 375° oven for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on a rack to cool.
- Beat the cream cheese and 3/4 cup of sugar until smooth.
- Add the eggs (one at a time) and mix well.
- Add the sour cream, flour, lime juice and vanilla. Beat until smooth. (Optional--add 2 drops food coloring for a green tint)
- Pour the filling over the crust.
- Bake the cheesecake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 250° F (120 °C) and bake for 50 to 55 minutes longer, or until the center is barely set.
Some important things to always keep in mind when you're baking key lime cheesecake recipes or all cheesecakes recipes for that matter:
1) all your ingredients should be at room temperature!
2) combine everything on low or medium speed (do not over mix)!
3) a water bath keeps the filling uncurdled
4) running the tip of a sharp knife around the top edge right after baking, plus cooling to room temperature before refrigerating is supposed to keep it from cracking.
5) If you follow these tips I guarantee that they'll work!
It's a Piece of Cake!
Welcome To My Site!
All the recipes here are free and I hope you enjoy them.
As you can see from my picture, I recently finished grad school. Needless to say I'm up to my eyeballs in debt! I needed a way to pay back my student loans and found one through Sitesell!
This little website earns enough money each month to pay back my loans (with some extra $$$ left over for me!) So whether you're a recent grad like me, a student, or just in need of some extra income let SiteSell help you build a web business.
| Chocolate Cakes | Coffee Cakes | Cheesecakes | Cupcakes |
| Template Design | Logo Design |
2009. easy-cake-recipes.com All Rights Reserved
Return to top