Win Kudos with Our Easy Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
Team these cupcakes up with a fudge frosting...well, reserve a place in Seventh Heaven, because that's where you're headed once you try this recipe!
As always, let us know how this chocolate cupcake recipe worked out for you or if you'd like one of your favorite recipes featured on our site, please drop us a line!
Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 10 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 2 large eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and line your cupcake tin with paper or foil liners .
2. On waxed paper, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In a 2-cup liquid measure, mix milk and vanilla and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, with your mixer set at low speed, beat sugar and butter just until blended. Increase speed to high; beat 3 minutes or until mixture is light and creamy. Reduce speed to low; add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
4. Add flour mixture alternately with the milk mixture, beginning and ending with the flour. Beat just until combined.
5. Spoon batter into muffin pan cups. Cake 22-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cupcakes comes out clean. Immediately remove cupcakes from the pans and cool compleely on wire rack.
6. When the cupcakes are cool, frost with your favorite icing.
It's a Piece of Cake!
Welcome To My Site!
All the recipes here are free and I hope you enjoy them.
As you can see from my picture, I recently finished grad school. Needless to say I'm up to my eyeballs in debt! I needed a way to pay back my student loans and found one through Sitesell!
This little website earns enough money each month to pay back my loans (with some extra $$$ left over for me!) So whether you're a recent grad like me, a student, or just in need of some extra income let SiteSell help you build a web business.
| Chocolate Cakes | Coffee Cakes | Cheesecakes | Cupcakes |
| Template Design | Logo Design |
2009. easy-cake-recipes.com All Rights Reserved
Return to top