Blueberry Cheesecake Recipes
I was on the hunt for some great blueberry cheesecake recipes...and guess what? I think I found a keeper!
This recipe graced the pages of Bon Apetite Magazine way back in 1997. I've served this cheesecake over the span of a decade and it's never failed me yet! Try it the next time you want to impress friends and family. Then write to us and let us know what you thought.
Try it the next time you want to impress friends and family. Then write to us and let us know what you thought.
Thanks go out to Ryan for the use of his picture to enhance our Blueberry Cheesecake Recipes page. Click here to see more of his amazing photography!
Now let's get baking!!!
Blueberry Cheesecake Recipes-- #1For Crust
- 2 1/3 cup Graham Cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 8-ounce packages of cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 5 large eggs
- 1 16-ounce container sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup all fruit blueberry spread
- 2 6-ounce baskets fresh blueberries or 12-ounce package of frozen blueberries, thawed and drained
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F
- Wrap outside of 10-inch diameter springform pan with heavy-duty foil.
- Mix Graham Cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup of sugar and the butter. Press into the baking pan. Bake for 8 minutes.
- Beat the cream cheese with 1 1/2 cups sugar until well blended. Beat in the flour.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating until just combined.
- Beat in sour cream, milk and vanilla.
- Pour filling into crust.
- Place the springform pan in a large roasting pan, filled with one inch of water. Bake until just set in center and top is slightly puffed and golden brown. (About one hour).
- Turn off oven but leave cake inside for one more hour.
- Cool then refrigerate for at least 6 hours
- Pour topping over cheesecake, then serve!
Some Important Tips:1) all your ingredients should be at room temperature!
2) combine everything on low or medium speed (do not over mix)!
3) running the tip of a sharp knife around the top edge right after baking, plus cooling to room temperature before refrigerating will keep the cake from cracking.
4) If you follow these tips I guarantee that they'll work!
It's a Piece of Cake!
Welcome To My Site!
All the recipes here are free and I hope you enjoy them.
As you can see from my picture, I recently finished grad school. Needless to say I'm up to my eyeballs in debt! I needed a way to pay back my student loans and found one through Sitesell!
This little website earns enough money each month to pay back my loans (with some extra $$$ left over for me!) So whether you're a recent grad like me, a student, or just in need of some extra income let SiteSell help you build a web business.
| Chocolate Cakes | Coffee Cakes | Cheesecakes | Cupcakes |
| Template Design | Logo Design |
2009. easy-cake-recipes.com All Rights Reserved
Return to top