A Moist Banana Coffee Cake!
This is a Banana Coffee Cake to Die For!
Okay...I'll admit it. when it comes to baking Banana Coffee Cake, I sometimes have a tendency to overbake things and they come out a bit on the dry side. As I experiment with baking, my family has been quick to adopt the "eat it and grin" attitude.
They were pleasantly surprised when I tried this recipe on them. It came out moist and delicious, which is why I'm adding this banana coffee cake recipe to our collection. Hope you enjoy it!
Do you have your own favorite recipe? Let us know and we'll add it to our website.Thanks to Kamie for sharing her photo with us. Click here to see more of her photostream.
Until then......happy baking!
Banana Coffee CakeIngredients:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 cup ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
Ingredients for the Topping:
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and sugar.
2. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
3. Add the bananas and vanilla. Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
4. Combine topping ingredients; add half to batter.
5. Pour into a greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
6. Sprinkle with the remaining topping.
7. Bake at 350° F for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
8. Cool on wire rack.
Recipe from Allrecipes.com
It's a Piece of Cake!
| Chocolate Cakes | Coffee Cakes | Cheesecakes | Cupcakes |
| Template Design | Logo Design |
2008. easy-cake-recipes.com All Rights Reserved
Return to top