A Tangy Orange Cupcake Recipe
For something out of the ordinary, try this easy cupcake recipe. Topped with cream cheese frosting and candied orange peels, this sweet treat will surely become a keeper!
A special thanks goes out to Bao for his photo. You can view his recipe choice by clicking here.
As always, let us know how this orange cupcake recipe worked out for you or if you'd like one of your favorite recipes featured on our site, please drop us a line!
An Orange Cupcake Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh orange peel
- 3 large eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line twenty-four 2 1/2 inch muffin pan cups with fluted paper liners.
2. In a large bowl, with mixer at low speed, mix flour, sugar, baking powder,and salt until combined.
3. Add butter, milk, vanilla, grated orange peel and eggs and beat just until blended. Increase the speed to high and beat for 1-2 minutes more.
4. Spoon the batter into the muffin pan cups. Bake 20-25 minutes or until the cupcakes are golden and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
5. When the cupcakes are cool, prepare your choice of frosting.
It's a Piece of Cake!
Welcome To My Site!
All the recipes here are free and I hope you enjoy them.
As you can see from my picture, I recently finished grad school. Needless to say I'm up to my eyeballs in debt! I needed a way to pay back my student loans and found one through Sitesell!
This little website earns enough money each month to pay back my loans (with some extra $$$ left over for me!) So whether you're a recent grad like me, a student, or just in need of some extra income let SiteSell help you build a web business.
| Chocolate Cakes | Coffee Cakes | Cheesecakes | Cupcakes |
| Template Design | Logo Design |
2009. easy-cake-recipes.com All Rights Reserved
Return to top