Mini Cheesecake Recipes
Mini cheesecake recipes are actually just regular cheesecake recipes baked in individual
I usually reserve making them for special occasions....they travel well, they serve up nicely and they look great on your serving platters! And for those of us who are watching our weight....it allows us to enjoy our cheesecake fix without pigging out! (works for me :).
So what's not to like about mini cheesecake recipes? Absolutely nothing!
I've include two recipes.....the first is super simple......but.....if you have your own version (and a picture to go along with it) and you'd like to share it with the world, send it our way by clicking here.
Thanks to Joyce for lending us her amazing photo of the mini-cheesecakes she baked. You can see more of her photography at flickr.com.
Now lets whip up some mini cheesecake recipes!
Mini Chocolate Cheesecake:
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 package (8-ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup (4-ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 1 1/4 cup (8 ounces) semisweet chocolate, melted
Place paper liners in 24 mini-muffin tins
Beat cream cheese with the sugar until well blended.
Beat in egg, slowly add yogurt and the melted chocolate.
Bake 25 minutes or until set.
Cool on rack and refrigerate overnight
Mini Cheesecake #2:Crust
- 3 1/4 cup finely ground graham crackers
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 lbs. ripe mangoes, peeled, pitted, and pureed (3 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup crushed macadamia nuts
Bake about 15 minutes; cool while preparing filling.
In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and brown sugar until well blended.
Add eggs, one at a time, beat until very smooth.
In a smaller bowl, combine mango puree, cream and lime juice, mixing thoroughly.
Add mango mixture to cream cheese mixture, mix until well-blended, then pour into the crust.
Bake for 50 minutes.
Cool on a wire rack, then refrigerate for about 8 hours.
Serve chilled, sprinkled with nuts.
Important Cheesecake Tips:1) all your ingredients should be at room temperature!
2) combine everything on low or medium speed (do not overmix)!
3) running the tip of a sharp knife around the top edge right after baking, plus cooling to room temperature before refrigerating will keep the cake from cracking.
4) If you follow these tips I guarantee that they'll work!
It's a Piece of Cake!
Welcome To My Site!
All the recipes here are free and I hope you enjoy them.
As you can see from my picture, I recently finished grad school. Needless to say I'm up to my eyeballs in debt! I needed a way to pay back my student loans and found one through Sitesell!
This little website earns enough money each month to pay back my loans (with some extra $$$ left over for me!) So whether you're a recent grad like me, a student, or just in need of some extra income let SiteSell help you build a web business.
| Chocolate Cakes | Coffee Cakes | Cheesecakes | Cupcakes |
| Template Design | Logo Design |
2009. easy-cake-recipes.com All Rights Reserved
Return to top