A Delicious Cream Cheese Coffee Cake Recipe
Bake to impress with this Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
Mark this Cream Cheese Coffee Cake as a "bake to impress" recipe. You know the recipes I'm talking about...the ones we make when we fish for compliments about our culinary finesse. We can't get enough of the "Ooooohs, and ahhhhhhs" and the "I have to have this recipe" comments made by our guests and friends.
Well, this is one of those recipes. Moist, delicious, perfect for a party dessert.
Let us know what you think or if you'd like one of your favorite recipes featured on our site, please let us know!
Until then......happy baking!
Cream Cheese Coffee Cake RecipeIngredients:
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon amaretto liquer or almond extract
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
1. Grease and flour (or spray with Pam) the bottom and sides of a 9-inch spring form pan.
2. Combine the flour and 3/4 cup sugar.
3. Cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs; reserve 1 cup of this mixture for the topping.
4. Addd to the crumb mixture: baking powder, soda, salt, sour cream, 1 egg and almond extract. Blend well.
5. Spread the batter in the greased spring form pan.
6. Combine cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1 egg and pour over the batter in the pan.
7. Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup of crumb mixture over the batter.
8. Bake at 350°F 45 to 50 minutes or until the cheese filling is set and the cake is golden.
9. Cool at least 15 minutes before removing the sides of the pan. Slice and serve warm or at room temperature.
It's a Piece of Cake!
| Chocolate Cakes | Coffee Cakes | Cheesecakes | Cupcakes |
| Template Design | Logo Design |
2009. easy-cake-recipes.com All Rights Reserved
Return to top