Bake This Coffee Cake Muffin Recipe Today!
It's another Saturday morning, and I'm about to make my way into the kitchen and whip something up. Usually I'll just bake a cake, but my mom's all about portion control and muffins help her out on that score.
A big "THANKS" goes out to Jennifer for sharing her photo with us! It sure looks tasty!
Muffins, Muffins, Muffins!
Coffee Cake Muffin RecipeIngredients:
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder,& salt; cut in shortening.
3. Combine egg and milk; add to flour.
4. Stir until moist.
5. Fill greased muffin tins with 3/4 of dough; sprinkle with filling and top with remaining dough.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until done.
It's a Piece of Cake!
Welcome To My Site!
All the recipes here are free and I hope you enjoy them.
As you can see from my picture, I recently finished grad school. Needless to say I'm up to my eyeballs in debt! I needed a way to pay back my student loans and found one through Sitesell!
This little website earns enough money each month to pay back my loans (with some extra $$$ left over for me!) So whether you're a recent grad like me, a student, or just in need of some extra income let SiteSell help you build a web business.
| Chocolate Cakes | Coffee Cakes | Cheesecakes | Cupcakes |
| Template Design | Logo Design |
2009. easy-cake-recipes.com All Rights Reserved
Return to top