Your Family Will Love This Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe
My entire family unites each Friday night around the dinner table. It's a time to catch up with one another and share the goings on of the last week. This week, I wanted to try something new and decided to bake this chocolate chip cake recipe for them. It's always interesting to see how
they'll react to my baking. Well, I got the thumbs up with this cake...everyone loved it! It baked up moist and light and was a difinite keeper!
Take my advice and give it a whirl. Then let us know how this chocolate cake recipe worked out for you or if you'd like one of your favorite recipes featured on our site, please drop us a line.!
A big "THANKS" goes out to Addison for his amazing chocolate chip cake photo.
Chocolate Chip Cake RecipeIngredients:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream
- 3/4 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 package (6-ounces) mini-chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350° F (180° C).
2. Grease a 13x9-inch pan.
3. Combine the first nine ingredients together in a large bowl. (How easy is that?:)
4. Mix well by hand or use a mixer at medium speed for about 3 minutes.
5. Pour half of the batter (approximately 2 1/2 cups) into the prepared pan.
6. In a separate bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon.
7. Sprinkle half of the sugar mixture and chocolate chips (1/2 cup) over the batter.
8. Repeat with the remaining batter, sugar mixture and chocolate chips.
9. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
It's a Piece of Cake!
Welcome To My Site!
All the recipes here are free and I hope you enjoy them.
As you can see from my picture, I recently finished grad school. Needless to say I'm up to my eyeballs in debt! I needed a way to pay back my student loans and found one through Sitesell!
This little website earns enough money each month to pay back my loans (with some extra $$$ left over for me!) So whether you're a recent grad like me, a student, or just in need of some extra income let SiteSell help you build a web business.
| Chocolate Cakes | Coffee Cakes | Cheesecakes | Cupcakes |
| Template Design | Logo Design |
2009. easy-cake-recipes.com All Rights Reserved
Return to top